Seventh Street's Vision, Mission, and "We . . ." Statements
We are a community, united in faith and service, sharing God's grace and love with all creation.
Where worship and service lead to gratitude and a relationship with God and each other.
We . . .
- Recognize the richness of human experience and varied approaches to a faithful life
- Encourage, challenge, and support one another to discover, live, and be transformed by Christian faith
- Accept all forms of baptism
- Set an "open communion" table each week welcoming all who desire to respond to Christ's invitation to a table of grace and mercy
- Engage our community and world through a lived faith that responds to the needs of our environment and all living things with compassion, the potentials of restorative justice, peace, and hope
- Embrace the arts as a powerful way God touches and transforms lives
- Create, nurture, and value opportunities to gather, worship, study, and celebrate the fullness of life
- Honor our rich history as we move forward in the 21st Century